The Amazing Race

The Amazing Race Season 15 has just ended! As usual, it has been an exciting and fun to watch season. There are more celebrities than usual in this season, but apart from that everything has been great.

They visited 19 cities in 9 countries, travelling over 40,000 km.  Of all the countries that they went, I have only been to the cities in Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City and Cai Be (in Mekong Delta). I have been to Cambodia, but did not go to Phnom Penh.  Would really love to go to some of the other countries especially Prague.

[Image: ©2009 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved]

How I wish I could join The Amazing Race - travelling around the world using somebody else's credit card. Though it would be much better if I have unlimited time to enjoy each country!

Popular posts from this blog

Where would I go after this pandemic?

Statues of naked men

Central Vietnam with Children