Upcoming movie: Real Steel with Hugh Jackman


Real Steel is an upcoming movie starring Hugh Jackman as a washed-up boxer in the near future. He lost his chance to become a boxing champion when human beings were replaced by steel robots for boxing tournament. He started building robots from scrap metals to survive, and when he hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up his estranged 10-year old son to build and train a robot for one last shot at a comeback.

Now, if I were to build a robot, I would probably not build one for boxing. It would be one to help me in my daily tasks so that I have more hours in a day to do everything that I want! To work in the office less, to cook more, to plan more travels and of course, to do lots of travelling! Oh, here's an idea - my robot would work and earn money on my behalf while I take a year off to travel around the world! Ah, maybe that's just wishful thinking...

Oh well, I am sure that the robots in the movie would be action-packed, and the movie sounded like one that would be suitable for the whole family - robots for the boys, boxing for the men and Hugh Jackman for me and the ladies out there!

Catch Real Steel in cinemas this 6 October 2011 and like the Official Real Steel Singapore Facebook Page!

::: Footnotes :::

This post is written as part of Nuffnang's contest to win a pair of tickets for the gala premiere of the movie before the official opening of the movie. Hope that I will get it!

{ Click here for a list of movies I've watched and other posts on movies }

Popular posts from this blog

Where would I go after this pandemic?

Statues of naked men

Central Vietnam with Children