The Muppets are coming to the big screen!

{ Upcoming Movie: The Muppets }

Why are there so many songs about rainbows 
and what's on the other side? 
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions, 
and rainbows have nothing to hide. 
So we've been told and some choose to believe it. 
I know they're wrong, wait and see. 
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. 
The lovers, the dreamers and me.

If the lyrics sound familiar, that is probably because you have heard the song before (one time, or the other). The song is called Rainbow Connection, and it is sang by my favourite muppet, Kermit the Frog. I mean, just look at that face! And, don't you just love the simplicity of the lyrics and the froggy dreamy voice of his? I just found out that the song actually received an Oscar nomination in 1980.


Well, Kermit the Frog will be singing the song again in the upcoming movie The Muppets. Apart from all the Muppets that we have come to love, the movie will also star Jason Segel and Amy Adams. Even if you are too young to remember The Muppets, I am pretty sure that there will at least be one Muppet that you would come to adore. Watch the trailer for a preview!

Catch The Muppets in cinemas this 8 December 2011 and like the Official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page!


::: Footnotes :::

This post is written as part of Nuffnang's contest to win a pair of tickets for the gala premiere of the movie before the official opening of the movie. Hope that I will get it!

{ Click here for a list of movies I've watched and other posts on movies }

Popular posts from this blog

Where would I go after this pandemic?

Statues of naked men

Central Vietnam with Children